Features and Benefits
Quickly create estimates and convert them to jobs when they are approved by the customer.
Features & Benefits
Streamline your operations
We provide an integrated software solution that solves the inefficencies of day-to-day issues with on-site jobs.
Scheduling & Dispatching
Get faster dispatching and scheduling. Manage your field team and entire schedule quickly and effectively with drag-and-drop ease. To minimize visits to the office, job information is sent directly to your field workers’ mobile apps.
- Quick and easy job scheduling
- See customer information and service history
- Automated customizable notifications of job assignments and changes
- Automated and updatable job confirmation sent to the customer
- Drag and drop scheduling calendar
See the daily, weekly or monthly schedule and the status of each job in real time.
- Gain visibility into your team’s availability and status
- Review the status of every job in real time
- Configurable job statuses match your workflow
- Drag and drop scheduling calendar
- Track labor, travel and mileage for each job
- Job notes can be shared between office and field workers
- Keep customers up to date with fully customizable automated notifications
Invoicing & Service Billing
Get paid faster. Jobs can be converted to QuickBooks Online invoices with the touch of a button.
- Set up simple or complex Labor, Travel and Mileage billing rate structures
- Flat rates, calculated rates per, trip charges, hours included rates, overtime and more are supported
- Service billing is automatically calculated based on your company’s rates
- Allow technicians to generate the service invoice after job completion, or do your service billing from the office for full control over invoice creation
- Invoices are generated in QuickBooks Online and a copy sent to the customer
- Uses fully customizable QuickBooks Online invoice templates for a professional and consistent image
Field Technician Mobile App
Service workers get real-time access to their open service jobs, relevant customer data, service history and more from their tablet or smartphone. Save photos, documents and capture customer signatures.
See the day’s schedule and use one-button clicks to track travel and labor start/end times to increase accuracy and efficiency, reduce paperwork and minimize visits to the office.
- Works with Android, iOS, Windows 10
- Facilitates paperless record-keeping
- Receive notification of new jobs
- View and manage your own job list
- Supervisor-level permissions allow for management of all jobs
- See full job details
- View service history
- Update job tickets
- Track time spent on the job
- Speed up data entry with dropdown fields, one-button click time tracking and speech to text
- Record parts used on the job
- Attach photos and documents
- Create custom fields
- Real-time status viewable from the office
- Google Maps integration for map view and driving directions to a job site
- Capture customer signatures
- Send completed work orders directly to customers
Having the right parts and supplies inventory accessible to your field workers—while tracking usage, cost and price—is essential to efficient inventory management. TEN4 allows you to:
- Have a clear view of your inventory
- Enable technician requests for parts while on-site
- Integrate with QuickBooks Online
- Automatically deduct parts used on a job from your inventory
- Ensure proper billing for every part
Keep everyone informed and communicate with your team and customers. By automating your incident notification and escalation procedures, you can reduce response time for critical incidents, improve customer satisfaction and ensure your team stays up to date.
- Automate staff and customer email and text alerts
- Fully customize email and text notifications
- Customize the parameters that trigger an alert notification including overdue jobs, parts needed and rescheduled jobs
- Keep your customer posted on the status of their job
Gain insight into the performance of your service operations. Review individual job and technician performance—along with overviews, trends and details in real time—so you always have the latest information.
- Set user-level permissions to control report access
- Access individual, technician, supervisor and management dashboard views
- Export reports to Excel for further analysis
- Improve decision-making with access to real-time information
Quickly create estimates and convert them to jobs once approved by the customer.
- Create sales quotes and job estimates from the field or office
- Email quotes and estimates to the customer
- Convert estimates to jobs upon approval
- Ensure a smooth handover from sales to service
- Use fully customizable QuickBooks Online estimate templates for professional and consistent company branding and quick invoicing
- Integrate with QuickBooks Online item lists of products and services
- Access customer information right at your finger tips
- View notes, quotes, invoices and service history
- Set up and use custom fields to track additional information
- Use the quick search feature to find customers by location, phone, name and more
- Group customers by location, city, or custom field
QuickBooks Online Integration
- Syncs customers, products & services, estimates and billing
- Ensures your accounting and service management are always up to date
- Easy to set-up integration
- Eliminates double entry
Because TEN4 is integrated with QuickBooks Online, your customers, products and services are automatically available in the app—no data importing required.
- The TEN4 Online Academy (onboarding tours, help documentation, video tutorials) will have you using the system and enjoying its benefits right away
- Our live webinars take you through user scenarios to provide best practices, tips and the opportunity to ask questions
- Our support team is available to answer questions by phone or email