It’s the benefit of managing operations more effectively, increasing sales, reducing costs and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
At its core, Field Service Management Software (FSMS) combines multiple business components into one package. It automates the entire business process, from quoting, scheduling jobs, tracking technician activities, invoicing the customer, managing customer relationships and leveraging metrics. It automates and streamlines repetitive tasks to free up time to grow the business and take on more jobs.
By employing FSMS companies benefit from:
- Integrated quoting and opportunity management
- Quicker scheduling and dispatching with customer information and service history information
- Real-time visibility into their teams’ availability and the status of every job
- Having the right parts inventory accessible to field workers while tracking usage and billing
- Automated invoicing for completed jobs and won quotes
- Seamless syncing with their accounting system so it’s always up to date
- Automation of notifications to technicians, managers and customers so everyone is kept current
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Eliminating paper-based processes and reducing administration costs
Most of all, Field Service Management Software provides the flexibility to manage service businesses from any device, anywhere. When everyone in the team is able to access and update information in real-time on their phones, tablets or laptops, they stay connected and productive – increasing company efficiency. And that’s a big deal.